Перейти к содержимому
Test Scenarios of Computer Mouse
- Check if the mouse is an optical mouse or not.
- Verify that left-click and right-click buttons are working fine.
- Check if the double click is working fine.
- Verify the time duration between two left clicks, in order to consider it as a double click.
- Check if the scroller is present at the top or not.
- Verify the speed of the mouse pointer.
- Check the pressure required for clicking the mouse buttons.
- Verify the acceleration of the mouse pointer.
- Verify that clicking the button and dragging the mouse operation is working fine(drag and drop functionality).
- Check the dimension of the mouse, if it’s suitable to grip and work.
- Verify that the mouse works in all the allowed surfaces.
- Check if the mouse is a wireless mouse or corded mouse.
- In the case of wireless mouse, check the range up to which the mouse remains operational.
- In the case of a wireless mouse, check the battery requirement of the mouse.
- Check if there is an option to switch on or mouse.
Test Case Examples