Перейти к содержимому
Test Cases for Hospital Management System
- Verify that the portal for new patient registration has all the mandatory fields required for registering a patient.
- Verify that after filling the patient details and successful payment a Patient-Card is printed.
- Verify that card has information like patient details, doctor assigned, department, the application number, DOJ, bed allocated(if applicable) etc.
- Verify that after patient checkup based on the requirement the details are updated in the patient details database.
- Verify that for existing patients based on the application number of the patient, their records are added/updated in the database.
- Verify that the system has an admin for doctors as well.
- Verify that for each doctor’s details like their timings, specialty, fee, patient visited etc is visible to the authorized users.
- Verify that new details of new doctors can be added to the system.
- Verify that the details of existing users can be updated in the system.
- Verify that the doctor’s record can be deleted from the system.
- Verify the billing admin of the system calculates the bill based on the patient’s unique application number from the data generated from different systems.
- Verify that the hard copy of the bill can be generating by printing the bill.
- Verify that authorized users can also see total day-wise billing done.
- Verify the admin for hospital inventory, room and bed management.
- Verify that the admin has the record of all the equipment, machines and medicines and the same gets updated when used or added to the system.
- Verify that the admin has a record of rooms and beds availability and the same gets updated based on their allotment and departure to patients.
Test Case Examples