Перейти к содержимому
Test Cases for Flight Reservation System
- Verify that there is a portal to add new flights in the system.
- Verify that on filling flight details like flight name, code, from and to destinations, capacity, timings, and frequency etc, new filghts get successfully added in the system.
- Verify that users can search for flights by name, from-to airports or flight code for checking their status and timings.
- Verify that search results have flight details, timings and availability.
- Verify that clicking the search results open complete details for flight.
- Verify that the user should see realtime flight status of availability of seats.
- Verify that the user is presented with a graphical view of the airline’s sitting arrangement along with seat number and availability status.
- Verify that the pricing of different types of seats is displayed to the users.
- Verify that users can successfully select single or more than one seat.
- Verify that the user can not select or is not permitted to select seats that are already booked or not allowed for booking.
- Verify that after selecting seats, entering passenger details and making payment the selected seats get booked.
- Verify that on successful booking the ticket should be visible and downloadable.
- Verify that after successful booking the seat’s status is updated to booked.
- Verify that the user also receives confirmation mail along with tickets on the emailIds provided while filling the details.
- Verify the maximum limit of seats that a user can book, selecting more seats than permitted results in error message.
- Verify that all the different types of payment methods work fine.
- Verify that user is presented with additional options like- luggage, extra legroom, foods/beverages, etc and selecting the same results in additional cost with the booking amount.
- Verify that the user can also cancel the tickets booked by entering the mandatory details and the amount after deducting the cancellation fee gets refunded back to user.
- Verify that after cancellation the seat’s status is updated to available.
Test Case Examples