10+ Best A/B Testing Tools To Boost Your Website’s Performance
Businesses have different sets of customers. Hence, there is no one-size-fits-all formula to create an optimal website, craft compelling content, or make the most effective product for their customers. This is where the role of A/B testing tools comes into play.
These tools help you test and optimize your website, product, copy, etc., and offer personalized experiences to customers. But how? They test different versions of a web page or other digital experiences and help you determine which version your audiences and customers love the most.
So, without any further delay, we shall jump straight to the point and talk about some of the best tools for A/B testing available on the market you must consider.
What is A/B Testing?
Also known as split testing, A/B testing is an experimentation process that involves testing more than one version of a variable (web page, page elements, etc.), making those versions accessible to different groups of customers, and determining the best version that drives more conversions and sales. It involves selecting a version that significantly impacts customers, leading to more sales and revenue.
Best A/B Testing Tools To Use in 2023
It is the world’s first single-tenant, private cloud experimentation platform. This A/B testing tool allows you to run unlimited A/B tests across your infrastructure and get reliable results. You can determine the impact of your experiments on the page load, query, and render times. The tool assists product teams in A/B testing every change and measuring the impact of changes easily.
- The tool filters out bots and abnormal users to measure the impact of experiments on real humans.
- Guage your experiment’s impact on returning visitors.
- The experiment result helps you determine how many users and how long they spend time on your website.
- Determine the impact of experiments on organic traffic.
- An intuitive dashboard lets you and your team track experiments and results.
- Search experiments by the team, theme, user, platform, significance, etc.
Sign up here.
It is a comprehensive digital experience platform, allowing you to make every digital experience worth it. It is designed to assist large enterprises in web and service-based experimentation.
In addition, it helps businesses experiment with their mobile apps and messaging platforms and optimize the entire customer experience on various touchpoints of their website and applications.
The tool is easy to use, and you can create simulations by running multiple tests on the same page to find accurate results. It provides a suite of experimentation products allowing you to run experiments, gather insights, learn from them, and continuously deliver the best customer experience.
- An easy-to-use WYSIWYG editor allows you to make changes to your website without needing a developer. So, you can enjoy low/no-code experiments and accelerate web experimentation.
- Feature experimentation enables developers to integrate and deploy code following their own guidelines. This helps deliver new experiences to customers quickly.
- Measure the effect of your experiments by targeting them to audiences and determine the impact of the personalization you provide through your experiments.
- Easily build segments based on customer attributes and abbreviations. You get fresh data, allowing you to tailor the experiments to align them with customers.
- Supports targeting optimizations and experiences across all apps.
Sign up here.
It is an enterprise-level A/B testing platform powered by AI. It allows you to carry out user experience testing, personalization, and automation to find one out of a million customers and provide what they seek.
Adobe Target lets you improve every experience and touchpoint with the power of its personalization and testing. It easily integrates with Google Analytics and produces reports on UX testing, customer personalization, altering marketing deals, etc.
The tool makes it easy to set up tests everywhere customers connect with your brand and analyze the test results. It lets you run A/B, multivariate, and multi-armed bandit tests.
Besides this, Adobe Target has self-learning algorithms that automatically adjust itself by associating visitor behavior and content in order. It can adapt to real-time content to meet the needs of different sets of customers.
- A/B test your entire experience, including images, UI, elements, copy, etc. Adobe Target can test multiple variations simultaneously and determine the best one.
- Tests multiple elements simultaneously to determine the best and most effective combination.
- Adobe Target automatically directs your website’s traffic to the most effective version to drive more sales and conversions.
- Test mobile campaigns on mobile apps and websites to identify which ones yield better sales.
- Target audience by using device type, operating system, geolocation, or profile for best results.
- Adobe Target’s personalization engine powered by AI allows you to provide the experience to your customers exactly the same as they want to have.
Sign up here.
Hubspot’s A/B Testing Kit
If you are an absolute beginner, Hubspot’s A/B Testing Kit is a perfect option for you to try. Here you can test two versions of the same page at the same URL to see which one performs better.
With this implementation, half of the traffic will see one version of the page while the others will see the alternate. With the inbuilt performance data and winning variations, you could find out which web page to use and revert the other variations in the draft.
Further, the testing kit comes with all the essential documentation to help you understand the working of A/B tests and how to perform them using this testing kit. Besides this, you can also track down your existing tests by integrating them with this kit.
- Comprehensive documentation to learn everything from scratch and use the testing kit.
- The AI-powered tool kit helps you determine which variables you have created should be tested alongside each other.
- Users can run split testing on email marketing campaigns, the landing page of their website, and CTAs.
- A significance evaluator helps you find out how each test is performing and get in-depth tracking of live sessions.
- Offers multiple templates showing you how to organize, track, and improve your A/B testing strategies.
Sign up here.
ClickFunnels is the leading online sales funnel platform where users can create and deploy several sales funnel tests for converting leads into paying customers. It also provides a split feature, allowing you to test multiple variations of your pages, messages, etc., and make your campaigns more effective.
With the A/B testing feature, users can test their email marketing campaigns, landing pages, sales funnel, offer page, workflow performance, and more.
The main advantage of using ClickFunnels is it is easy to customize. The tool has added mobile support where a dedicated team helps users with any issues.
- You can test multiple variations of a variable, such as landing pages, emails, funnels, etc., and determine which one performs better.
- Once-Click Upsells & Downsells will make all the necessary changes in your sales funnel page.
- Seamlessly integrates with third-party apps and plugins such as GoToWebinar, Zoom, and more.
- Users can add tools like email messenger, email list-builder tool, affiliate sales dashboard, payment gateways integration, sub-users mobile text notifications, and more.
Sign up here.
VWO testing is among the leading and widely used A/B testing software developed by Wingify. Thousands of companies across the globe use VWO testing to run A/B tests on their websites, applications, and products.
This tool lets you A/B test anything, including a business strategy, marketing content, website elements, and product features. You can track leading and lagging indicators of your experiments and keep track of guardrail metrics to stop bad experiments.
Whether a technical or non-technical professional, VWO Testing allows you to run new experiments quickly. The interactive dashboard helps you review the report of any of your experiments.
- The point-and-click visual editor helps you run A/B tests on your website and its specific elements.
- Run A/B tests throughout the product stack to build world-class experiences and explore more revenue opportunities.
- Multivariate experiments allow you to test multiple combinations of changes.
- The multi-arm bandit algorithm automatically drives all traffic to the best-performing variation.
- You can run multiple experiments simultaneously without conflicts.
- Supports split-URL tests. This means you can split your entire traffic into two and distribute them to two separate URLs of the same landing page.
- Seamlessly integrates with other essential marketing tools, like Google Analytics, Click Stats, ClickTale, KISSmetrics, Mixpanel, Big Commerce, Magento, WordPress, Drupal, and more.
Sign up here.
Unbounce is a comprehensive tool for all your marketing needs. Basically, it is an industry-leading, AI-powered landing page builder, allowing businesses to create appealing marketing campaigns that drive more conversions.
The platform features the A/B testing capability that uses a drag-and-drop interface to create simulation tests without writing code. It lets you split your traffic to two different URLs of your same landing page and provide the results on the dashboard.
Simply create a duplicate of a landing page you want to test, tweak the elements of the duplicate page, and split half of your traffic to the original landing page and half to the duplicate.
One can create as many duplicates as possible but try to change as few elements as possible to determine which combination creates more leads. The smart traffic feature in Unbounce is a smart way to use A/B testing, as it sends users to the highest converting page based on the reports generated by the built-in analytics tool.
- A/B tests multiple landing pages simultaneously and creates comprehensive reports.
- The dashboard is highly customizable, and you can change elements depending on your requirement.
- Split testing functionality is far better than other mediocre A/B testing frameworks.
- Easy to add tracking code, and one can also add multiple domains in one account.
- Conversion tracking tools are extensive and functional.
Sign up here.
Google Optimize is one of the sub-products of Google’s marketing platform that helps improve your website’s performance by creating personalized user experiences. It natively integrates with Google Analytics. Thus, you can quickly gather every piece of information from your A/B tests, making both the test and its results more effective.
Some of the most common A/B tests you can do with Google Optimize are color changes, copy changes, image changes, styling, redesigns of web pages, removing potential clutter, changing header navigation, animation, and redesigning of web pages.
- Supports A/B, multivariate, and split URL testing.
- The visual editor requires no-code knowledge, but for developers, it also has a more sophisticated editor, allowing them to write complex code for running tests.
- You can create custom test variations based on the users’ requirements and attributes.
- Integrated Bayesian statistics help you calculate test performance’s significance and in-depth analytics.
- Supports both client-side and server-side testing.
- Integrates natively with Google solutions such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Firebase, and AMP.
Sign up here.
Freshmarketer is known for tracking, targeting, and validating complex A/B tests for web pages. It lets you validate website designs, ideas, and messaging with A/B tests and boost conversions. It is ideal for small-scale businesses.
The tool allows marketing teams to create an automated customer experience to build a strong sales funnel for their web pages.
With CRM integration, A/B testing can automatically gather customer information and update customer profiles, contacts, and leads. It acts as a bridge between the marketing team and sales with its bidirectional Freshsales synchronization feature.
- Provides ample amount of data for making better-informed decisions.
- An intuitive editor lets you create different variations of your website.
- It is ideal for both technical geeks and non-technical individuals, as it supports text-level and advanced code changes.
- The tool collects your customers’ behavioral attributes, allowing you to gain insights into customer segments and determine what works for them.
- Get real-time insights into your tests’ performances.
Sign up here.
Crazy Egg is a simple and easy-to-use A/B testing tool providing deeper insights into how your website visitors interact with web pages. It focuses on one thing and does it well. Select your website’s element that you want to test and start running A/B tests.
You can find the hotspots and elements of your web page that get the most clicks. In addition to this, it also provides a scroll map view showing where visitors are spending most of their time. Also, it comes with live tracking of each click on your web pages.
Besides websites, the tool lets you test landing pages, product pages, and many other variables. There is no need for coding skills.
- The test creator allows you to create new tests within minutes.
- You can use Confetti and Overlay to find out where your visitors are coming from and from which web page they leave your website.
- It also tracks errors and shows you which visitors have faced bugs.
- Create easy-to-deploy survey forms and analyze the behavior of received responses.
Sign up here.
Last on our list is AB Tasty, which allows users to experiment with all complexity. It is a comprehensive experience optimization platform. The built-in editor handles simple changes to the UI with ease. It can also work with custom JS-written scripts and widgets that help in expanding its capabilities.
A/B testing lets you test your website, app features, etc., to help you drive more conversions from your digital touchpoints. The tool also supports multivariate testing to direct traffic to a random combination of elements for analysis. There are tons of pre-built and custom reporting formats that users can access to display test results in a better way.
- A drag-and-drop editor lest you add any new element to your website.
- It comes with enterprise-level security that uses features like multi-factor authentication, Cookie duration setup, infrastructure SLA, ITP 2.1/2.2 compliance, and more.
- AB Tasty has a segment builder, data layer segmentation, product recommendation API, and other useful tools for better personalization.
- You can perform experiments with unlimited variations and goals.
- Compatible with all the primary Analytics tools featuring data filtering and segmentation.
- Real-time results, QA testing mode, Single Page App Support, and cross-domain tracking are a few major features.
Sign up here.
Boost Your Conversions with These A/B Testing Tools!
This was our list of some of the best A/B testing tools available on the market that makes experimentation easy. These tools help you determine the best variation of your variable that can drive more traffic, conversions, and sales.
Each of them has its own set of features. So, in the end, it all depends on your needs and personal preferences when it comes to choosing the right one. Explore a few of these tools to find which perfectly aligns with your business requirements.