Перейти к содержимому
Test Scenarios of Kindle
- Verify that the dimensions of the Kindle device are as per the specifications.
- Verify the screen resolution or the pixel density of the kindle.
- Verify that ebooks are easily loaded in kindle.
- Verify that the text is written is easily readable.
- Check the ebook format supported by the device – .azw, .azw3, .mobi, .txt etc.
- Verify the number of ebooks that can be stored in the device or the size of the ebooks.
- Check if the color of the device is as per the specifications or not.
- Verify the quality of the Kindle device’s screen.
- Check if the screen is anti-glare or not.
- Check the font family supported by the device.
- Check if there is an option to increase the font size or not and the functionality works correctly.
- Check if there is an option to change the screen brightness/contrast/sharpness and the functionality works correctly.
- Check if the touch works fine or not.
- Check the battery stand by time and performance when in use.
- Check the network connectivity options – 3G or wifi.
- Check if charging cable is provided with kindle or not.
- Check the power requirement of the device.
Test Case Examples