Test Cases for Whiteboard
In this post, we have covered user interface, functional, and non-functional test cases for whiteboard.
- Verify that the dimension of the whiteboard is as per the specifications.
- Verify the exact color of the board – white color’s variant.
- Verify the smoothness of the whiteboard.
- Verify the material used to develop the surface of the whiteboard
- Verify the material used in the body of the whiteboard, its hooks, and other parts.
- Verify if the board is suitable for writing with normal/specified marker types.
- Verify if there is sufficient friction in the board to allow writing on its surface.
- Verify if text written in the board using normal markers gets erased using a duster.
- Check if there is a holder for markers and duster in the whiteboard.
- Verify that the board works normally in all climatic conditions- humidity, temperatures, etc.
- Verify that the board doesn’t reflect too much light that makes it unreadable.
- Verify the amount of pressure required to write on the board using normal markers.
- Verify that markers of all colors but white should be visible on the board.
- Verify that text written in the board should not fade away quickly(or before a specified time).
- Verify that the board has hooks to hang them over the wall.
- Verify if text written using permanent markers, paints etc can be erased on the board using chemicals.