Test Cases for Stapler
In this post, we will cover functional as well non-functional test cases or test scenarios for stapler.
- Verify that the stapler staples the paper firmly.
- Verify that the stapler works correctly with a maximum number of paper sheets or a maximum width of papers to be stapled.
- Verify that stapler works correctly with materials other than paper that are commonly stapled things like cartridge sheet.
- Verify the pressure required to staple is not too high.
- Verify that the maximum number of pins that can be placed in a stapler at a time is as per the specification.
- Verify the dimension of the stapler.
- Verify the outer material of the stapler.
- Verify the color of the stapler’s outer body is as per the specifications.
- Verify the width of the pins used in the stapler.
- Verify that the component to unstaple is present in the stapler(usually at the end).